California Dreamin'

Thursday, February 27, 2014



 



I have a serious case of the winter blues. Last week we had a tiny taste of spring with temps rising in the 50s/60s! This week is back to the bitter cold and snow is on the horizon. Boo! I spent all day today at my desk at work thinking up places I could move to with warm climates: LA, Jacksonville and Austin made the short list! I even Googled their weather forecasts for the next week...heaven. Thinking about moving really boosted my spirits and so has this bouquet I picked up after work. I was in the grocery store and stopped to admire the blooms. When I noticed this batch was named "California Dreamin," I had to buy them. Well worth the $12 I'd say. They are so pretty and add a little bit of spring to my home office.

3 comments :

Evelyn S. said...

Yes...California Dreamin' is a good name for these beautiful blooms! I was able to buy 10 Gerberas for $5...I bought two bunches! (Envious of the windows and all that light!)

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

Lovely flowers! The colours are very cheerful.

Denene said...

Evelyn, Yes, I love the window in my office. It's south-facing and a real selling point when picking my apt.

Gunilla, Thanks for dropping by!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground